Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Friday, September 25, 2009

Don't say the L word : Chapter 2 What time is it?

"How could Nobu be so blind ?! Does she not see how much the idiot loves her ?". How funny. These words are coming out of the mouth of someone who has never experienced the love of a man. " I'm so much better than her", she sighed as she places her book down. Kara stared at the ceiling, thinking of sweet Hatori. What she would have said or done if she was Nobu.

RI I I I I I N N N N N N N N N N N N G G G G G !!!!!!!!!

Oh Crap. The face that was intently looking at her seemed confused. "M-Matt!", said the startled fool.
"What-cha doin' ?", asked the grinning boy. "Thinking 'bout me?", he continued. Kara was big-eyed. Matt moved back a little. The moment was, well, awkward. Kara looked down, her face covered by her hair.
"Pfft.."
They both bursted into an uncontrolable laughter. "As if..", Kara said as she wiped away a tear. " Hey Matt, what're you doing here ? ".
" This is a classroom and school just ended."
" Wait. Wha ?"
" We're the only ones left 'cos you were day-dreaming and I just got back from soccer"
"Wait. What time is it?", asked Kara who always had her handphone.
Matt ignored her question thinking that she wants him to start singing to the HSM song and smacked her on the head and said, "Shut up. If we're any later people'll start gossiping"

This is how Kara started her first day of the second year in Middle School. Day-dreaming of a guy who doesn't exist. Great isn't it?

"Hey Matt, seriously what time is it?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment