Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Don't say the L word: Chapter 8

Contents obtained from Giorge's Journal.

Log: 25th February.

Today, what should I say about "today"? It was sort of a good/bad day, I suppose.

It started out terrible. I woke from bad-BAD NIGHTMARE. But wait- since when is a nightmare not bad? I vaguely remember it but I can't forget the face. That face that caused me to fall flat on my own face from my bed.

That face simply chased me and kept on chasing me in this white room. It seemed like a room. Or maybe eternity. But where eternity is, I don't know.
It was the face of that gelato dude. That big guy with his enormous lips and huge Italian body!
(Not tryin' to be stereo-typed there)

I don't want to remember it anymore. Makes me shudder. I'm glad I forgot bout most of it for a while, even for a second, all thanks to
Matt.

That guy helped me fit into school and his group. Met with some cool guys. There's Adam, Tony, Caleb and Sam. Oh, about Sam, his sister, Kara, was the one who brought me to the gelato shop. She's cool too. I felt like I could talk with ease with her.

The thing was.. I almost got hypnotised by her.. I almost forgot about Ann. Almost forgot, our promise.

It was her eyes. That was it. I knew I shouldn't have looked at them. It was those brown eyes that calmed me down, so dark, so full of mystery.. but yet her smile showed that she bared everything. No lies, no secrets. When she spoke, it was like she was giving off this energy that made everything around her and herself glow..

But I can't forget about Ann. Beautiful Ann.. sweet, delicate and beautiful.. she smiles when you're not looking and giggles quietly and softly. How I miss her.. how I want to hold her again.. Dear sweet Ann.. beautiful puzzle..

See you Journal.. it's time for a my daily A-time.. :)

End Log.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Log: 27th February.

Something seriously funny happened today!
It all started with, the guys and I just chilling.. Matt and Tony tryin' to pick up some girls at, guess where? The most weirdest and sort of dumbest place to pick girls up..
THE FREAKING LIBRARY!
Who picks girls up at librabries? I was laughing my ass off!

I was about to leave cause the guys FAILED in picking up chickas.. in a library! As I was saying.. I was about to leave but then I bumped into Kara.. She was soaking wet. It was raining outside! So we were sort of stuck in there.. I stuck myself to her. I'd rather be with her than be with those geeks that time..

Found out had more stuff in common with her. Like our "dirty little secret" y'know what I'm talking about.. ;P

We talked about our similar interest.

Her black hair was dripping wet. Her clothes were just drenched.. It must have been uncomfortable to be that soaking wet in a room where the air-conditioner was blasting as if it wanted to kill you.
She sat there all wide eyed and unconcious of herself..
Letting me in so easily..
No guard up..
She's like the present that your parents won't let you open until the end of the party, it keeps on tempting you. It looks spectacular and you know inside are those rollerblades you've always wanted but for some reason you still wonder what other stuff is in there.. so you are anxious and impatient to open it.. but you won't open cause you can't. Did that make sense?

Anyways.. Kara dosed off at some point, guess I'm pretty boring, aren't I? By then, rained stopped but she's sort of asleep on my back right now.. So.. hello, Mr.Laptop and Boy Pendrive..
That's all for today.. What time is it? Whoa. It's 5 PM!

End Log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey~ So quite recent was my birthday,.. So it that makes me 17 on the Gregorian Calendar.. I just started college today.. Felt different. I kinda felt misplaced. Haha.. Like I didn't belong there..
Other news.. I had an awesome lasagne.. so full..

0 comments:

Post a Comment