Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Monday, January 31, 2011

Don't say the L word: Chapter 7 MovingCar500

movingcar500.blahhere.com


What's up, blog?

Today, I intro-ed K to my new buddy, G, and for some reason K has been staring at G all day..

From the many movie dates I've been on, I've learnt that when girls stare at guys intently it has to mean something. Y'know from my prev blogs that K's kind of a kooky loony bin, so it was really weird to see her just sitting there silently.. her deep gaze, scanning him from top to bottom..

For all I know, K is prolly thinkin' up some sort of evil master plan against G. I wonder if he offended her or something.

I gtg.. homework again.. hate this stuff... chemistry is all 'bout chemicals not this
Frederic and Irene Joliot-Curie people..

MovingCar OUT!


Comments (18) :

Freeman345 - Dude.. U r so in love with this chick, K.. better keep a close eye on that new dude..

Cammy - Aww it's so sweet that you don't realise how much you like her.. Support!

MovingCar - I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH HER! SHE'S JUST A FRIEND!

Freeman345 - sure she is..

MovingCar - She's crazy! K is like an alien!

Cammy - that's not nice

Freeman345 - deniaal~

MovingCar - I'm looking out for my new bro.. and sorry Cammy but honestly K has tendencies to be sorta jumpy..

Freeman345 - dude.. just admit u like this K girl..

MovingCar - NOT IN LOVE WITH HER! IT'S A WASTE OF TIME ARGUING HERE! LOOK IT'S 4 AM NOW! I'M NEVER GONNA FINISH THIS REPORT! JUST GONNA GOOGLE THIS ****!

Cammy - hey.. I'll help you.. My class did a report on them last month.. I'll email you my report..

MovingCar - Wow! seriously! THANKS CAMMY!

Cammy - :) no probs..

MovingCar - hey.. mind giving me ur IM account? we've commented back and forth in almost evry 1 of my blogs so..

Cammy - sure.. I'll email it to you.. ... and.. send!

MovingCar - got it.. thanks :) are you online now?

Cammy - yep.. x3

Freeman345 - whattabout me? ;)

-----------------


heeyoooo.. surprised by the different style?

I was inspired by a book that I borrowed from Akhmal.. I found it sort of cool.. So I thought, what harm could it bring if I followed that layout once in while!

And yes.. this sort of style will pop out again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment