Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Don't say the L word: Chapter 5 How Classy!

"Oh... Hatori..."

"Close your eyes. Don't peek."

And he slowly came closer to my face. His lips were so close. His breath was so near.

Hatori then said, "Oh, Kara... ... Ewwwww! You're drooling!"

"Eh! W-w-what!?" , I stuttered as I opened by eyes. "M-Matt! "

He laughed and asked what sort of dream I was having. "It was about that stupid comic of yours again, wasn't it?" he continued.

I denied, denied, denied and after the many 'NO's I made I finally saw the boy who stood still in shock next to him.

"Oh, him. He's going to join us for Chemistry class afterwards", said Matt.

"Hi. I'm Giorge. Spelled G-I-O-R-G-E" , he introduced himself whist handing a hand out to me.

My face flushed red as I shook his hand. "That's a strange name" , I chuckled.

"Yeah. Dad named me after my grandfather, George, but there was a typo and yada yada.. I became Giorge". He flashed a smile and continued, "By the way, what's your name?"

"She's Kara Wickham. She's Sam's sister", said Matt abruptly.

"Really? You two don't look alike"

"I look more like my grandmother rather both my parents. That's also why my eyes are brown rather than blue like Sam, my grandfather, my nana, my mum, my d-"

"Whoa! MachineGun mouth, Kara!", Matt stopped me and thank goodness or else I would have rambled on and on.

"No, it's alright. I don't have the same eye colour as my parents neither. Look" , offered Giorge.

And too my surprised, "They're PURPLE!"

"No way! I didn't notice that! Those have to be contact lenses, right?" Matt loudly asked as he stared closely at Giorge's eyes.

"My Grandpa George had the same colour..." , he resumed, "... and they're lavender like Elizabeth Taylor's eyes"

"Elizabeth Taylor!"

"Yeah. From 'Lassie Come Home' " , he smiled again.

I smiled back and was impressed that he even knew who she was. "You watch the classics as well?" I excitedly asked.

"When I have nothing else to read. My father has a bunch of them, you should come over and watch them with me sometime", he said shyly.

"We'd love to!" said Matt.

Matt! I had forgotten about him!

"Great!", said Giorge. Then he turned. His gorgeous lavender eyes spoke to me and it seem as though they asked if I was going as well.

I nodded to him.

The school bell rang and we walked together into the class from homeroom. I strode along the hallway with all the girls glaring at me full of envy. Their looks pierced me. Their whispers enthralled me. "I hate her! They're so hot" I enjoyed basking in my 5 minutes of fame for I might not feel like this again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew..
That was tiring. I still did a lot of speeches.. but otherwise.. I'm ok.. Oh and like my new character? I didn't intend for him to have purple eyes but I thought it might be interesting to put in a guy with lavender eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment